Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome

Welcome all.  This is the maiden voyage of my new blog.  I never considered myself "technically savvy" but I have been told this isn't too tough.  My goal is to inform, stimulate, make you laugh, make you cry, (if you are in real estate then you understand what that one means).  Most of all, I want people to read what I write and say "that's useful information for me".  I think it especially important at this time, in this lending environment. 

There is so much misunderstanding and misinformation out there about the mortgage world right now and I hope to clarify a lot of that.  10 years on the front line gives me a pretty good understanding of whats going on out there.  I want to hear from you so please feel free to tell me what you think.

Kevin Ungar

No comments:

Post a Comment